We have no workshops scheduled at this time. Check back or sign up here to learn about future events.
Ophthalmology Workshop: Eyelid Surgery and Subconjunctival Injections
Sunday, August 27th, 2023
11 am – 2 pm
Mountain Star Veterinary Specialists: 5910 S University Blvd, B4, Greenwood Village, CO 80121
Cost: $30 (includes catered lunch, instruments)
Limited to 16 attendees
Workshop format: Hands-on learning with practice surgery on pig eyes using the correct surgical instruments that we will provide.
- Learn to perform subconjunctival triamcinolone injections for dropless pannus treatment.
- Refine your skills for eyelid tumor removal and eyelid laceration repair.
- Happy to coach other eyelid surgeries as time allows.
Attendees should bring the following:
- Personal laptop with Microsoft TEAMS downloaded.
- Surgical gloves
- Scrubs, if preferred
- Magnifying loupes if you have them (not required)